About Write Side of Business LLC
Madeleine Miehls, owner of Write Side of Business LLC, for years worked in corporate America -- holding senior engineering and sales positions, then opted to take the independent route after losing a husband to cancer. She will help you and your firm better communicate with clients to win business through the written word and both focused and strategic marketing.
Madeleine has been featured on WDIV Channel 4 News and profiled by major news media including the Detroit News / Detroit Free Press and some popular Michigan radio stations.
Madeleine holds a BS Electrical Engineering from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, a MS in Finance from Walsh College in Troy, Michigan, a MS Industrial Engineering from Oakland University in Rochester, Michigan and a Kaplan University Financial Planning Certificate.
- RFP, RFI, RFQ, Statement of Work (SOW) cradle to award Proposal Program Management
- Government Grants/Federal Proposals - DOD, DOE, NSF, Darpa, NIH
- White Papers / Reports
- MARCOM including lead generation, needs analysis and strategic marketing
- Copywriting including technical, professional and scientific niches (engineering, public/investment finance, general business)
- Biographies both written and "orally" / "verbally" recorded in stereo using commercial grade equipment (MP3, CDA, etc)
- Ghostwriter for C-Level Executives (CIO, CEO, CFO, COO) -- speeches, books, letters and more
- Editing and Layout Services
- Specialized market research and data mining
- Public Speaker and Group Facilitator (training, motivational) on a myriad of topics: grief and loss, managing a budget, disciplining children, science projects you can do at home, how to market, managing investments, starting a business, how to "do what you are", how to write and publish a book, proposal dynamics...and more.